[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Leave PJT alone

Posted By: Frank_N_Stein
Date: Monday, 30 November 2009, at 7:15 p.m.

In Response To: Leave PJT alone (alex lehmann)

I do not buy into this for one second. Alex, were you with PJT exclusively 24/7 to monitor his online activity? I will accept your word for during the time you were with him and what you saw with your own eyes, but can you honestly say the same when he was outside your vision? As for as I am concerned this is speculation on your part and you do not know for sure if he ever did or did not do what he is being accused of.

And like Keene, I find it appauling that a list was created to allow some a free pass against the bots. He stated it best already and I will not repeat it.

On the other hand, I am a person that believes in hearing both sides of a story before I make an opinion. So far we have one person, Stick, who says he is guilty, and we have several people who vouch for Stick's integrity thereby making his statements of fact gospel.

My problem with this whole mess is this; how was the evidence against PJT initially gathered, was COMPLETE due diligence done, was the evidence completely and without any question of doubt proving PJT's guilt, and when the information was passed from one person to the next to the next to next the same information that was originally stated?

Do we remember the telephone game where one person whispers into another person's ear a statement. The second person has to then whisper that statement into the next person's ear until you get to the last person. The fun part is hearing how messed up the statement was from the first person to the last - usually not even close to the first person. When I hear someone giving facts I often wonder if it is completely true or another version of the telephone game?

I am not saying this is what happened here, but I am saying I would rather hear it from the original person and how the evidense was aquired to prove PJT guilty as charged.

Respectfully

Frank

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.