[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Leave PJT alone

Posted By: Rich Munitz
Date: Tuesday, 1 December 2009, at 1:27 a.m.

In Response To: Leave PJT alone (Alex Lehmann)

"If the site chooses to enforce the penalties for breaking the user agreement they can go ahead and confiscate my money. Being as they did not feel I violated anything..."

So let me get this straight. If you blatantly violate the stated rules and nobody catches you or imposes a penalty, that makes it ok?

The rules from the Play65 website (below). If the site knew of this and did nothing to stop it because it was good for business, then they are in collusion and guilty of fraud against their customers. (Only my opinion as a non-lawyer).

Play65™ account security

Each account at Play65™ is operated by these security measures:

1. Controlled access for players only: Play65™ accounts may only be accessed with a unique username and password. Each player is only allowed one (1) account. Please keep your password strictly confidential. Should you lose your account name or password, a replacement will be issued upon request (to find the appropriate link, please click here).

2. Identity verification: Players must register using their true and legal identity, and are required to provide their complete mailing address and contact information when creating an account at Play65™. Registering with a false name or mailing address can and will cause the associated account to be subject to closure. Random identity checks and other security reviews are performed regularly to protect the integrity of our system.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.