[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

7% of American social gamers cheat online

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 5 December 2013, at 10:06 a.m.

In Response To: 7% of American social gamers cheat online (Rod)

Again, you're crossing two very different crowds. The social gaming link you listed is talking about people who play Farmville or Mafia Wars or SimsSocial or random crap games. These can't be compared to the crowd that plays bg on a site like DG or GG. Again, I'm not suggesting that we should award master points for online play. Again, I'm not saying that nobody cheats on even the sites I mention. What I am saying is that all of these articles don't mean much and they can't be compared. It's apples and oranges. The amount of players who cheat on a site like DG or GG is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower than these ridiculous social games and the studies are trash for us. It also says within' these studies that younger people are much more likely to cheat. (not that we needed a study for that) What's the average age of the US bg player again?

Stick ... off to use a new hack I found for Bejeweled.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.