[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Should Major Tournament Events be Allowed to be 'Resolved' by Agreement Rather than by Play?

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 10 January 2012, at 4:16 p.m.

In Response To: Should Major Tournament Events be Allowed to be 'Resolved' by Agreement Rather than by Play? (Bill Riles)

Bill said "I know one final event -- and was told by a good source that a second final event -- at the NYC Metro was resolved by agreement and not played. I find this wholly inappropriate and am surprised/disappointed that more players have not responded similarly on this forum."

I have no problem with splits unless ABT points are allowed, in which case it DEFINATELY shouldn't be allowed since it basically bastardized the ABT competition.

Sometimes there really isn't time to play a Masters Final or Doubles Final.

I really hope that there were no splits in the main ABT events and if so, Bill Davis was told of them and can, at his discretion, adjust the ABT points, and also do his best to insist no more splits in ABT events.

Just my opinion .. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.