[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Winning

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 4 December 2013, at 5:26 a.m.

In Response To: Winning (Keene)

I feel like I'm in the minority and I've expressed this opinion before but trophies for the most part matter none to me. I, too, have a slew of trophies nicely displayed in an awesome looking grand bookshelf. It's the same place my dad had his infinite amount of bowling and golf trophies lodged until one day he decided to get rid of almost all of them. For some reason that stuck with me and they have very little meaning for me. I think I've told this story before too but one time one of my friends was over, we were all hammered, and she needed something to throw up in and quick. The first thing I reached for? A backgammon trophy. I won't say which one but obviously it had to be cup shaped.

I would sell them if I thought I could get any money out of them but how much can I get for a trophy?? Can't be worth the hassle of trying to sell them. To each his own and a lot of people do appreciate them and I would recommend having them if possible.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.