[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio Glitches -- Long -- Comments and Suggestions Appreciated

Posted By: ed olaughlin
Date: Wednesday, 5 February 2014, at 9:18 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio Glitches -- Long -- Comments and Suggestions Appreciated (Bill Riles)

I think a 128 bracket with progressive cons and last chance with a lot of byes would be simpler or a modified swiss like they did in pittsburgh would also work in the open.one player had to wait 9hrs for his next match.

The du-du format is stupid .there is no importance to winning in the pr only battles.i propose an 8 person invitational with 2 4 person brackets with each bracket playing every person in the bracket.you should do the pr for each match with the best match record using best avg pr as the tiebreaker as the winner of the bracket.the winner of each bracket play in the finals.you could divide the the prizefund 3/8 to winner,2/8 to finalist,2/8 to best avg pr and 1/8 to best single pr. i have played in both du-du 's so far but will never play again unless the format is changed.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.