[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

More thoughts about brackets

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Thursday, 6 February 2014, at 7:34 p.m.

In Response To: More thoughts about brackets (Sam Pottle)

Hi Sam,

Thx for taking a look at my proposed method. Note that it is only 8 of the 40 1st round losers who get a 9 rd tourney if they make it to the conso finals.

Main rds were 11 pts and Conso 9 pts. This causes some wait for later main rd (3rd and 4th)feeders, but isn't severe with a 2 pt match length difference and note that the single loser of the 5th round (ie when 5 are left in main) is fed a couple rds ahead into the conso to meet 3 survivors in the conso semis and likely is waiting for them on Sunday.

I also now have an excel flow chart of the layout of the main into conso that was used and it seems reasonable and I am not sure why there were reports of players who were 2-1 being at the same spot as someone who was 0-1 unless some mistake was made going from flow chart to draw sheet, which honestly doesn't seem likely as it would mess up something else.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.