[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

+1 (1,4)

Posted By: Rod
Date: Friday, 7 February 2014, at 6:11 p.m.

In Response To: Ed O - Dual duel suggestion (Henrik Bukkjaer)

Regarding the format numbers, I'd say I like wild idea about 2 matches better.

Re 1... It seems there is a recognition of what I said... That it's silly for most players to pay $1,000 to enter the dual duel as it currently exists. Petko and Mochy disagreed with me. I wonder if they'd reconsider in light of the reasons you've provided in bullet point #1? (I already know how Matt felt, even before the tournament)

Re 4... You can see from Petko's and my exchanges in this thread that Petko is unwilling to acknowledge what most know - that some of the players he mentioned simply don't have as low average PR's as others. It seems like it is a huge faux pas to mention anything of the sort. I simply have no idea why saying that many of those players average an x.x is so terrible. But it is... Taking pains to say the x.x is better than me and I consider the x.x stills makes them a great player and Petko still felt the need to challenge me about something that is plain as day. I've always been blunt about things that are obvious. Petko is a nice guy. But I consider the PRs in question neither bad nor good - they simply are what they are.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.