[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ed O - Dual duel suggestion

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Thursday, 6 February 2014, at 7:43 p.m.

In Response To: Ed O - Dual duel suggestion (Rod)

For me to play a match without at least some of the goal being to win it, as would occur in the PR bracket, seems rather foreign. I'm not sure that I want to do that. I'd also not like to have to play the number of matches required if I was alive in both the PR and score brackets, especially if the event was larger than 8.

What I would definitely play would be a side event combining winning and PR is as follows and has been discussed here before.

It's simple, you play two matches with your opp and if you win both you advance, if he wins both he advances and if each win one match, the best combined PR advances. Now assuming equal players and that someone out plays the other by even a tiny bit, the one who played the best is at least 75% to advance rather than 50%. Now winning each match matters as does playing well.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.