[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

doo doo

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Friday, 7 February 2014, at 7:30 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio Glitches -- Long -- Comments and Suggestions Appreciated (ed olaughlin)

I am not trashing the event, I just find this abbreviation to be funnier.

I was asked by Ed to come here and comment.

Why is the air filled with ways to change it? Is it so disgusting that the best player won? Do you want to introduce more LUCK now, to give us bozos a chance?

I think maybe have the entry fee be less, and the side pools WAY less. More people might try their hand, but then again, if the EFs induced more people to play in this event, with transcribing, streaming and finding volunteers to enter matches by hand... Well, you would need two weeks to do the event, in addition to other normal events.

How many of these other formats would make it harder for Mochy to win? Is that the goal? I don't think so.

Doo doo is supposed to find the best player of those willing to put up the money to compete. It did that quite well, Ed, I don't think you believe you are better than Mochy though you might well believe you shoulda beat me!

By the way, the list of great players not willing to put up reads quite a bit like the list of players who have posted here that I do not belong on the Giants list. Stick, Bill Phipps, Bob Koca, Joe Russell, Steve Sax etc. etc. Meanwhile Neil Kazaross missed another chance to prove he is the best, (or not), and he said he didn't feel well and doesn't travel well anymore. He made it to the basketball game according to Howard, though. Now Neil does not talk trash like some of the others I mentioned... But he tops the list of those who could afford to play, ought to play, and failed to ante up.

There is something wrong with that, imho.

As for changing the format, I vote NO. Bill put a lot of thought into this and it works perfectly. Suffice to say, if you enter the du-du, then doo doo happens. Practice your ass off before you enter this event, and if you don't have the balls to enter it then STFU. You certainly don't belong on the Giants list either!

Put your money where your mouth is, boys. It's not so bad to enter an event where you are not the favorite... You might learn something!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.