[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Axe all the whining!!!!

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2013, at 9:33 a.m.

In Response To: Axe all the whining!!!! (Bill Finneran)

I like to think BGO greatly assisted and will continue to bring clocks into the game. I like to think BGO has greatly helped and will continue to bring legal moves into the game. The status quo is not really really good it just takes such a long time for anything to be done about it that we have to hear about it year after year on BGO before anything gets done about it.

Recognize that most of these events are done on a volunteer or essentially not for profit basis. All the whiners should just be grateful for all the great work that all the organizers are doing for us!!!

Just because something is free doesn't mean one doesn't have the right to complain about it. That is a common fallacy. I also don't think anyone is trying to take away from the work people are doing with backgammon but when it could be so much better we have to question why it isn't and see if we should be striving to make those changes.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.