[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

cherry picking

Posted By: Henrik Bukkjaer
Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2013, at 10:12 p.m.

In Response To: cherry picking (christian munk-christensen)

Christian, I'm FULLY AWARE of this fact, thank you. :-)

In case you (or others) are in doubt, I happen to have around 300 live matches recorded that are NOT cherry-picked in my archive, in addition to the full DBgF bot-norm archive and other odd matches.

When I sent Stick some data, I actually wrote this to him, and I did even split all the data in two stacks: cherry picked, and NOT cherry picked. Stick can then use this input as he see fit.

BTW: There's an overlap in my bot norm archive and my non cherry picked archive, making some of the matches that has been used to gain a norm to be non cherry picked.

Another thing, I explicitly left out players on my personal input to Stick, that had achieved a bot-norm, because I know for a fact that they recorded a shit-load of matches and just barely made the cut. It's string players, make no mistake on that, but not Giant strong.

I was really really close to adding you on my list, but I decided against it, due to the fact that I'm borderline to consider you active, and that you as a consequence of that haven't scored any trophies at all or otherwise been able to turn your abilities into results (high rating, etc.) the last two years. Without a doubt you would be strong enough to make at least the 32-64 list and be in consideration for being put on a ballot, if you started to play more live. And also, my feeling is that you'd be able to score a bot-norm, if you set your sights on it. I hope you'll do that in 2014!

Cheers, Henrik

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.