[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Rules in LA--What is the verdict?

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Monday, 10 June 2013, at 10:17 p.m.

In Response To: New Rules in LA--What is the verdict? (Bill Riles)

Bill Riles wrote: That rule will be more difficult to get people used to over time and will create a few great brouhahas when someone finds out their move is over when they go to reposition the dice to allow them to look at alternate position after they've already moved the checker to a legal position.

Player 1: Director! My opponent made a legal play and then repositioned his dice. His turn should be over.

Director: Is that what happened?

Player 2: I guess so, that's a rule?

Director: Yes, you must announce you're repositioning the dice if you touch them after making a legal move.

Player 2: Oh dang, this isn't really the move I wanted to make. But I've been doing that this whole match and he hasn't said a word.

Director: Is that true, Player 1?

Player 1: Yes, this is the first time I've called him on it.

Director: Then he can fondle the dice all he wants. That's a douchenozzle move, to try to selectively enforce a rule right when it's most convenient for you. Don't pull that bullcrap ever again.

Aaaaaaaand... scene. That's a wrap, folks.

JLee

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.