[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Garalgammon

Posted By: Dmitriy Obukhov
Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2016, at 7:57 p.m.

In Response To: Garalgammon (Jakob Garal)

Dmitry, are you from another planet?

Yes I am. I am from Earth. Which is different from the planet you are from.

1. I have no possibility to promote UKRAINE Open Online during last 3 years because of political situation in Ukraine. Understand?

No, I don't understand. You are still connected to the internet, still take part on online tournaments, and still running other online tournaments (e.g. satelites). How is this different?

2. The whole information is online. Simple check it, if you want this information.

When I try to visit your website I get too many pop ups. I will visit your website after you fix it. If you wanted to show your tournaments gain in popularity you would have answered my questions.

3. It was written even one article from one player Vitaly Pereyaslavsky. You can read it too (in Russian unfortunately) => http://ukraineopenbg.at.ua/forum/2-7-1 But

Why not simply answer my question? I won't visit this link for the reason described above.

I still wait for your answer at my question: what do you personally want publishing these messages?

The truth is I publish these posts because I got nothing better to do. The truth is, in my opinion, your system is neither fair nor has any future. I gave you every opportunity to proove your case by asking fair questions, but it doesn't look like this will get us anywhere.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.