[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Good Question!

Posted By: Michael Petch
Date: Tuesday, 4 March 2014, at 9:37 p.m.

In Response To: Good Question! (Igor)

From what Bill Davis has said, he isn't enforcing a set of rules, but director's are allowed to choose. Why is it that the remaining TD's don't change. It seems to me that the issue isn't clear cut for all the TDs, and not just Bill.

I like Bill, I have had personal dealing with him. He put in a lot of work for the ABT over the years, and it is technically his baby. So he calls the shots there.

With that being said, there is another option. If changing the rules is so fundamental to the growth of this game why not set up a competing national tournament structure (The USBT for example). Set all the new rules you want, and enforce them. There are options. If so many people want these changes then a new national event tour should be very easy to achieve if everyone really dislikes how the ABT is run, and if Bill is apparently too old school (in some people's opinion) in his thinking on certain things.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.